They carry their torch wherever they go and illuminate the way forward.

SaLuSa 18-February-2011



Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Night Time Work in the Containment Process - 10.07.2012




Today I’d like to talk about some of the night time work that I’ve been doing. In a previous article published on July 6, I explained some definitions of Walk-Ins and the roles they’re playing here on the planet. I explained that I ‘m a Braided Walk-In and that I’m here to help with the Ascension and some different roles in it. Today I want to go into more detail about some of those missions and specifically the missions in my night time work. 

As a Native American Medicine Woman I was trained in many different aspects of what it meant to be a Dream Walker. I came into this body with pre-determined gifts, one of them being the ability to Dream Walk by which I can astral project to any place on the earth and take part in different aspects of the human presence on Mother Earth. By that, I mean that I can help and assist in many important tasks facing humanity before, and leading up to the Shift. 

As a child I had nightmares of the impending Earth changes. In the early 70′s the future was not as bright as it is today. Many people where still asleep. As a Starseed, the dreams drove me and served as a reminder of why I’m here – to stop the then inevitable path of destruction that human beings were headed towards. 

The dreams served to keep fresh in my mind the importance of my mission, and it kept me striving to help humanity in any way I could. One of those ways, back then, was to be present during any massive loss of life or ripple in the consciousness of humans around the world. For instance, when a major accident or natural disaster would happen, I, in my dream time, would be astral-projected to the scene to help to lessen the pain or even to help save lives. Take for instance a time when I was in high school.

One night I “awoke” into my dream and I was sitting on a train. I hadn’t ever been on a train, but it didn’t take too long before I looked around and made the observation that I was on a train. While I was working to clear my senses and to determine where I was, a person, a young girl was sitting to my right telling me all about how she was so excited to go to meet her grandmother and how she was able to ride the train for the first time by herself. She was quite proud of herself and proceeded to tell me all about her grandmother and where she lived. 

It wasn’t too long before I realized that she was speaking French and I understood every word she was saying! I had taken some French – but I was not fluent. I whipped my head around to face the girl sitting next to me. She was, from what I could determine, no older than 12 and was very happy to be there. I smiled at her kindly, and she went on to talk more about her trip. 

In an instant I was above the train and there was a terrible crash, metal crunching and scraping and there was screaming and a tremendous amount of pain. In the astral there is no separation from the whole, and whatever the people are feeling – I feel with no buffer. There was a bright flash and then all was quiet. I woke up screaming and sweating profusely. I couldn’t go back to sleep so I got up and went to help my mom put together breakfast. 

My mother made it a habit to put the morning paper on the table for my Dad, and also for me, so I could check it for articles on my team as I played basketball in school. When I saw the cover of the paper my face went white and I froze. On the cover was an article about a train that had de-railed in France. 

The picture brought back the horror and pain of the dream the night before. In the article that we had in Denver they had said that many were dead and they had a picture of a little girl that had miraculously walked away from the wreck when all the passengers around her had been killed. They said she was 12 and was traveling alone. That did it! I fell to my knees. I realized that my mere presence had done something to contribute to saving her life. I looked up the article and I have posted it in the footnotes. (1) 

I had many experiences like this growing up. It was as though the weight of the world was bearing squarely on my shoulders. I asked for help and I was given a teacher to help to train me on how to do the most good, when called to these disasters, and how to keep from having it rule my waking days. 

It did take years to achieve this. The night time work is intense and has always been a major part of my mission here on the planet, and it has evolved and changed over the years. At first I was to learn how to transmute the pain caused by events set in motion by the actions human beings took, that shook the balance of the Planet. 

What I mean by this is that every choice and every action that we take has a ripple that goes out into the world. And it can result in things that don’t seem to be directly responsible for, let’s say, a train derailment – but it does. Everything is linked and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I intend to write more about this in the future. 

My night work has definitely evolved over the years and after my Walk-In experience I was trained by the Galactics in many different skills in the Dream Time – including time travel. The training has been very intense at times and I have had to graduate many levels to be brought into the work I’m currently involved in. 


This brings me to the now. These days I’m available to the galactic and angelic realms for what ever is needed. Recently I’ve been assisting with the containments that are being talked about. I was approached by the Galactic Federation of Light and asked to take on a task that only a human representative could do. 

Because this is still a free-will planet, the galactics and angelics need to have a human involved with the ’rounding up’ of the cabal and Illuminati. As a Dream Walker and a Walk-In, I have a unique gift of being able to ‘track’ souls in the astral. The cabal and Illuminati knew that something was coming down the pipeline and started to scatter to the winds, using all means available to try and ‘cloak’ themselves. Some have physically disappeared, resigning from their jobs and hiding in remote areas in the world, in attempts to hide from the galactics and angelics. Others had employed techniques to try and hide their energy signatures in attempt to escape them. 

Regardless of what tactics they used, there has been the involvement of persons such as myself to help ‘track’ some of the worst of the worst. This work has been going on for several weeks now. In fact it started just before Drake’s call to the people to take matters into their own hands. That could not be allowed, so there was a call put out to all available souls to help in the matter of containment. 

Yes, I said containment. Because that is how the galactics and angelics have chosen to deal with those who’ve abused their power. The cabal and the Illuminati have a lot to answer for, but it’ll not be done in the way that we all thought it might be done.

If we were to ‘take arms’ to arrest and imprison these people, we would be no better than them. We’d be operating in the Third Dimension or duality and this is not what the galactics and angelics want us to do.

We have to rise above the duality of this Third Dimension and create new and better ways to deal with our selves and the world we live in. We have for thousands of years operated out of fear and retribution. To make the shift we need to be able to manifest a new and truly powerful way to remove the old agenda and replace it with a balanced and loving system. 

Let me explain what I mean by containment as I understand and have witnessed. When tracking down these souls, we would inform the galactics of where the people were, and then they would take that person on ship and sit them down and have a good stern talking to these people. They were told that their behavior would no longer be acceptable and that they were given the choice to continue to operate on the Third Dimension, but the rules had changed for them. If they took any action against the planet or the people what wasn’t in the highest light, they would suffer the immediate consequence of that action. 

How I can describe it is this. Imagine a soul that is put into a container of light. The soul is still in the body, but it’s under house arrest. Every thought and action of that person is being watched. If the person acts against any other person or the planet in a way that is not in the light, an immediate and powerful response is felt by that person. It is likened to a shock. It is the warning. 

It is immediately followed with an intense beam of Love. That love penetrates the very fiber of the person in containment. Each person in containment is also given an angelic guide to assist with the ‘rehabilitation’. Yes, every person is given the chance to rehabilitate. It is universal law. But, if the person continues to act against the agreement, choosing negative thoughts and actions, then the person’s soul will be removed and put into confinement on board ship and watched after by the galactics until the Shift has been completed. 

Each person is warned ahead of time that there will be swift consequences to their actions and that they will be monitored constantly. There are, of course, the darkest of the dark. Souls so dark and contaminated that they were tracked and removed immediately. These are the souls so contaminated by eons of abuse to the planet and people that they, along with the negative ET’s that had been assisting them, were all removed immediately. This was done during the great cleanse, when the underground bases of these negative ET’s were destroyed, several months ago [August-September 2011]. 

Unfortunately the souls that were immediately removed will be ‘reset’. A soul cannot be destroyed. But after a certain amount of time, if they continuously demonstrate that they are intent on doing harm instead of good, the searing white light of God is brought down by Archangel Michael, and they are sent back to the beginning, to start their soul’s journey all over again. Reset back to the start. Made to work their way back up to the Third Dimension. I don’t know about you, but that sounds awful to me. It is a true balancing so that no one soul has to harbor the karma of retribution taken against the dark souls. 

I understand that this is a tough idea to get your head around. It is in our nature to take retribution against people who have wronged us. But that is an old model of thinking. In doing so, we damage our own light, and are then unable to ascend to the Fifth Dimension. There is a great balancer in the universe. Remember, we all chose to come here to the quarantine planet to learn and grow our souls. So we have just as much responsibility for this experience as they do. We said yes to coming here, with all that it entails. 

There is another aspect to the containment. It’s a very touchy one indeed. The containment is not only for the cabal and Illuminati, but for any person who has abused the responsibility given to them with regards to serving humanity. This means the lightworkers of the planet are also put into the containment if they abuse their authority. Anyone that has a role in leading, teaching, or helping people, if they have in any way abused that power, they can be put into containment and be given the chance to be rehabilitated, reminded of the love and humility they are required to bear with regards to leading or teaching people. 

We don’t need to soil our hands to bring real change. We do not need to make people pay for their crimes, however small or large. Let those who have been given the task of rounding up these souls do just that. Let the bringers of Universal Law do their jobs and be glad that you do not have to interact at that level. We are all here to play critical rolls in the unfoldment of this beautiful story. Let your story stay beautiful. Stay in the light and love fiercely. Create the world you want to live in and let the old one die away. 

It is on us to keep our integrity in place, or put it in if we don’t have any. We’re all here to learn and to grow. We don’t need to be vigilantes. We have only to look deep within our own hearts and try and be a better person each day. Love more, fear less. Know that we’re not alone. We’re fully supported in the great Shift in this great time. Let’s create the world to be a great place of love and light. Who’s with me? 

Posted by Sierra Neblina

Website: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/07/night-time-work-in-the-containment-process/#more-134195 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Declaration of Human Freedom

The Declaration of Human Freedom

http://stevebeckow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Earth1.jpg


Every being is a divine and eternal soul living in a temporal body. Every being was alive before birth and will live after death.

Every soul enters into physical life for the purpose of experience and education, that it may, in the course of many lifetimes, learn its true identity as a fragment of the Divine.

Life itself is a constant process of spiritual evolution and unfoldment, based on free choice, that continues until such time as we realize our true nature and return to the Divine from which we came.

No soul enters life to serve another, except by choice, but to serve its own purpose and that of the Divine from which it came.

All life is governed by natural and universal laws which precede and outweigh the laws of humanity. These laws, such as the law of karma, the law of attraction, and the law of free will, are decreed by God to order existence and assist each person to achieve life’s purpose.

No government can or should survive that derives its existence from the enforced submission of its people or that denies its people their basic rights and freedoms.

Life is a movement from one existence to another, in varied venues throughout the universe and in other universes and dimensions of existence. We are not alone in the universe but share it with other civilizations, most of them peace-loving, many of whom are more advanced than we are, some of whom can be seen with our eyes and some of whom cannot.

The evidence of our five senses is not the final arbiter of existence. Humans are spiritual as well as physical entities and the spiritual side of life transcends the physical. God is a Spirit and the final touchstone of God’s Truth is not physical but spiritual. The Truth is to be found inward.

God is one and, because of this, souls are one. They form a unity. They are meant to live in peace and harmony together in a “common unity” or community. The use of force to settle affairs runs contrary to natural law. Every person should have the right to conduct his or her own affairs without force, as long as his or her choices do not harm another.

No person shall be forced into marriage against his or her will. No woman shall be forced to bear or not bear children, against her will. No person shall be forced to hold or not hold views or worship in a manner contrary to his or her choice. Nothing vital to existence shall be withheld from another if it is within the community’s power to give.

Every person shall retain the ability to think, speak, and act as they choose, as long as they not harm another. Every person has the right to choose, study and practice the education and career of their choice without interference, provided they not harm another.

No one has the right to kill another. No one has the right to steal from another. No one has the right to force himself or herself upon another in any way.

Any government that harms its citizens, deprives them of their property or rights without their consent, or makes offensive war upon its neighbors, no matter how it misrepresents the situation, has lost its legitimacy. No government may govern without the consent of its people. All governments are tasked with seeing to the wellbeing of their citizens. Any government which forces its citizens to see to its own wellbeing without attending to theirs has lost its legitimacy.

Men and women are meant to live fulfilling lives, free of want, wherever they wish and under the conditions they desire, providing their choices do not harm another and are humanly attainable.

Children are meant to live lives under the beneficent protection of all, free of exploitation, with unhindered access to the necessities of life, education, and health care.

All forms of exploitation, oppression, and persecution run counter to universal and natural law. All disagreements are meant to be resolved amicably.

Any human law that runs counter to natural and universal law is invalid and should not survive. The enactment or enforcement of human law that runs counter to natural and universal law brings consequences that cannot be escaped, in this life or another. While one may escape temporal justice, one does not escape divine justice.

All outcomes are to the greater glory of God and to God do we look for the fulfillment of our needs and for love, peace, and wisdom. So let it be. Aum/Amen.

http://stevebeckow.com/worldwide-march-millions/declaration-human-freedom/.


WikiLeaks
Help us fight the extrajudicial US banking embargo: have you contributed to WikiLeaks this month?

Don’t Abandon Julian Assange Now

Messages of Love and Light

Messages of Love and Light
Index

Galactic Family and Keshe

Click the button CC to choose your language subtitles

JAIL THE BANKERS

The 2012 Scenario

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST

FEBRUARY 7, 2013 - 7:00PM EST
T O R O N T O

Profile for Fran Zepeda

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日

オバマが国際刑事裁判所に再加入・・・米国はもはやならず者国家ではない 2012年5月3日
Japanese

Qu’est ce qu’être humain? par Steve Beckow